Have you noticed a theme in my recent posts? First clear back in February, I did this kool-aid slushie, then yummy summer caviar, and now this! This is the easiest fruit salad imaginable! All you have to do is chop some food up and put it in a bowl! You can also add some orange juice to top it!
I made this clear back at mothers day for a get together at my cousins! It is SO simple!
- Fruit juice (optional)
- Cut the watermelon into cubes.
- Wash the strawberries, cut the stems off, cut strawberries in half.
- Cut the oranges into slices, taking the peels off.
- Wash the grapes.
- Place everything in a bowl. Mix.
- Top with fruit juice (optional)