Hey guys! How many if you LOVE peanut butter? I DO! I LOVE PEANUT BUTTER! If you LOVE peanut butter, than this is the recipe for you! These are peanut butter heaven! That sounds like a nice place. 🙂 Its such a beautiful spring recipe!
5 ingredient peanut butter fudge
Scrumptious yummy peanut butter fudge
Write a review
- 2 cups Granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup peanut butter (creamy or crunchy)
- Combine the milk and sugar in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Stir just until the sugar is incorporated into the milk, then leave it alone.
- When mixture comes to a boil (as soon as you see consistent bubbles), start timer for about 2 and a half minutes, Don't stir!
- Remove pan from heat, add peanut butter, salt, and vanilla.
- Beat with a wooden spoon, just until peanut butter is mixed throughout, 1 or 2 minutes.
- Pour the fudge mixture into a pan, and smooth the top.
- Put the pan on a cooling rack. Let it cool for a couple hours.
Craftily Baking http://craftilybaking.com/