Hey everybody! Yesterday was a little windy and cold and it just got me into the fall mood! I had to make these pumpkin bars! The best part about them is that they are gluten free and low-fodmap! (dont worry, if you don’t want them to be gluten free/low-fodmap then you can just use normal flour) How these are low-fodmap and gluten free is I use this amazing flour: Namaste gluten free flour I love it, you can buy it on amazon or at Costco (the Costco costs $12) I love this gluten free flour because it tastes exactly the same! It makes you feel like you can actually eat something if you have to be gluten free! :)
These aren’t just any pumpkin bars, these are, delicious, moist gluten free pumpkin bars, topped with sweet cream cheese frosting, and sprinkled with cinnamon! These are winning pumpkin bars!
Everyone will devour these pumpkin bars (as long as they like pumpkin 🙂 ) More than half the pan is gone and I made these yesterday! Even though these are gluten free they still taste amazing! And don’t worry, if you aren’t a big fan of gluten free, that’s ok! Just use normal flour!
Ever since making these I have just been in the fall mood! Next im going to make pumpkin cookies, pumpkin pie, you name it! I just feel so fall-ish! Especially the colors! I can’t wait to hear from all of you who make these, tell me how you like them!
- 4 eggs
- 1 15 oz can pumpkin puree
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups namaste organic gluten free flour blend
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- 1 (8 oz) package of cream cheese
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray a 13 x 9 in pan.
- Take butter and cream cheese out of the refrigerator and set aside.
- Beat eggs in a large bowl until foamy.
- Add the vegetable oil, pumpkin and white sugar. Beat on medium until mixed.
- Add the gluten free flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt.
- Beat on low until just combined.
- pour into a 13 x 9 in. pan. (if you want them thin pour half into one pan and half into a second pan)
- Bake 25 minutes or until toothpick come out clean.
- Cool completely before frosting.
- Beat together cream cheese, butter, and vanilla.
- Gradually add in powdered sugar.
- Spread over pumpkin bars when they are completely cooled. Sprinkle with cinnamon.