Hey guys! So… how many of you LOVE sugar scrubs. I haven’t tried them very much but when I was making these I got some on my hands. Oh so soft! What I love about this one is that it doesn’t HAVE to be Orange Creamsicle. You can make it any flavor you like! I did one Orange Creamsicle and one grapefruit. This is the best sugar scrub! (I’ll cover how to do that below) Also *hint, hint this would be a great mothers day gift!
For an 8 oz mason jar:
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 8-10 drops orange essential oil
- Melt the coconut oil in the microwave for a few seconds. (If you are wanting to make more than one jar just melt a big chunk and then scoop 1/4 cup into your jar)
- Place into your jar.
- Add the orange essential oil and vanilla extract.
- Stir in sugar 1/4 cup at a time.
- Put lid on and fancy it up with some ribbon!
*NOTE: If you want it to be grapefruit or any other kind add 6-10 drops of that essential oil. AND if you use citris oils (lemon, lime, grapefruit ect.) it;s best not to go outside after using this.
This recipe has been adapted from: thegunnysack.com