Aren’t I great at posting consistently?! 🙂 I’m so sorry I missed this last week, I’ve been sick, It was the last week of school, and I had a friend staying with me! I was going to post these cookies yesterday, but we were gone all day! At least I’m posting today! So, lately (like I mentioned in this post) I have been having to do the fodmap diet to heal up my stomach. On the fodmap diet there are practically no treats! The fodmap diet is no dairy, no wheat, defiantly no corn syrup and some fruits and vegetables (though there are a couple dairy’s I can eat) So, yesterday these gluten free chocolate chip cookies were born!
These cookies are so good! And, I don’t have to feel guilty eating them!
These did originally have flour in them, so what I did was use a gluten free flour blend from Costco.
Usually, these turn out kinda flat, but with the gluten free flour they turned out fluffy, which was fine with me!
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 3 1/2 cups gluten free flour blend (I got mine from costco)
- 6 oz chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream together butter, both sugars, vanilla, eggs, and baking soda.
- Add oats.
- Add gluten free flour blend.
- Add chocolate chips.
- Put 1-inch balls onto an un-greased cookie sheet.
- Bake 9-11 minutes.
- You will probably want to do this in a standing mixer.