Hey guys! Happy fourth of July! Be sure to grab these free printable fourth of July prints for your party today! Guess what I have for you today! These super cute almond and peppermint chapsticks! (no that’s not one flavor, it’s two different ones 🙂 ) These chapsticks are fun to make, fun to use, and even fun to give!
I personally love these chapsticks! Especially the cute labels I made to go on them! (print them out at the end)
So for the almond one I used almond extract and it smells wonderful! So does the peppermint one, I used Young Livings peppermint oil. ( you can use whatever essential oil brand you like, I just had young living on hand) I bought the chapstick tubes at a health store that was going out of business, but I also found these on amazon,click here to buy them!
These are definitely something you want to try! And, they would go great with this orange creamcicle sugar scrub!
Peppermint and almond chapsticks + free printable!
- 3 Tablespoons of coconut oil
- 1 Tablespoon of beeswax
- A couple drops of almond extract or peppermint oil
- Chapstick tubes
- Place all ingredients into a small bowl .
- Heat a pot of water until it boils, then take it off the heat.
- Place the bowl of ingredients into the hot water letting it all melt together, stirring occasionally.
- When a liquid, pour into a chapstick tube, let cool before putting the cap on.
A couple of quick tips:
When you pour it into the tubes, fill it almost full, tap to let the bubbles out, then fill it the rest of the way.
When you are printing the labels, make sure to un-click scale to page.
Free printable labels:
This post contains affiliate link(s)