More pumpkin! Hey guys! I’m back with another pumpkin recipe! First pumpkin bars, now pumpkin bread! What should I make next? I’m thinking maybe pumpkin donuts or pumpkin cookies, or maybe classic pumpkin pie! What do you think? I’m just in a pumpkin mood!
Soft, cinnamon-y pumpkin bread, perfect when served with milk! Doesn’t that just sound amazing!? This is seriously one of the best recipes I’ve ever made!
After one slice you can’t really stop! My sister was begging for thirds before I had even finished my first! :)
The first thing everyone says after eating (well, before: This is delicious!) is: How is this Gluten free!? It tastes so good! My secret? Namaste Foods Gluten Free Flour Blend! Buy it on amazon or Costco for $12! I love this gluten free flour blend! I’ve used it in a couple of my past posts:
It even works for people with Celiac disease!
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cup namaste organic gluten free flour blend
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Grease a 9-inch loaf pan with cooking spray, set aside.
- Mix all the ingredients with a mixer (hand or stand) scraping down the sides until mixed.
- Pour into pan.
- Bake for 45-55 minutes or until toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean or mostly clean.
- Let cool a little.
- Take out of pan and let cool completely.
- Serve with a glass of milk and enjoy!
- If you want it not gluten free use normal flour.