So, I’ve never really loved rolls, but these are a different case. I think this is one of the yummiest easiest roll recipes ever! Usually bread recipes are pretty hard, a couple months ago I made soft pretzel bites, they were SO hard. This recipe is fairly easy!
Right now these rolls are stored away, out of sight in a cupboard, so I don’t eat them. I am going to have to go off dairy, wheat, and a lot of fruits and vegetables until mid-July.(I have to do the FODMAP diet to heal up my stomach)
I love this picture! I’ts right after I took them out of the oven!The
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup warm water
- 1 Tablespoon yeast
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- 5 cups of flour
- Heat the milk up to scalding (small bubbles)
- In a small bowl pour milk over butter, sugar and, salt.
- In a large bowl whisk together the eggs.
- In another small bowl mix together warm water, sugar, and yeast.
- Add milk mixture to the eggs, mix well. Add yeast to mixture, mix well.
- Stir in flour. Dough will be sticky.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let rise till' doubled.
- Take half of the dough and roll into a circle.
- Using a pizza cutter, cut into 16 triangle shaped segements.
- Place on a greased cookie sheet. let rise.
- Bake at 350 for 10-12 mins