Hey guys! So, one of the BIG things you need to have if you want your pictures to turn out nice, is a cute photo backdrop. And nice photo backdrops are pretty expensive… so I thought that I would DIY it for much cheaper! 🙂 I loved this one on craftinge! Also pallet wood projects are kinda in style so I thought it wood look nice!
Here are a couple posts where I’ve used it!
Here’s a couple more:
- Yummy summer caviar
- Soft, yummy chocolate chip cookies
- Subway copycat white chocolate chip macadamia cookies
Now how to make it:
DIY pallet wood photo backdrop
- Pallet wood boards
- white paint
- nail gun or you can hammer them in (just make sure that the nails are short so they don’t poke through the front)
- wood glue
- Lay out your boards face down like in the picture (below). (Two of the boards will need to be cut to fit on the ends to hold it together)
- Apply wood glue to the end boards and glue on to ends.
- Put nails in, we did 5 per board. Make sure to do both ends. (this is still face down)
- Let wood glue dry.
- Paint with white paint.
- Let paint dry overnight.
- Sand through.