Hey guys! So, How have you guys been? Over here has been awesome! We’ve had amazing weather (accept for a few windy days) and school is getting close to ending (about 2 weeks left!) I can’t wait! I am bursting for summer!! Not to mention I started planting my garden! I just can’t wait for all the summer fun! We got a huge swimming pool last summer! I’ts so big that it could be an in ground pool but it’s and over ground pool, we are planning on building a deck that comes up to it so it looks built in. 😉 Maybe I’ll have it in one of my summer posts once we get the deck built. Ok , off that tangent, I just can’t wait to have summer barbecues and pool parties, in which this will probably be a part of. :)
This is an awesome chip dip for any summer party, barbecue, or get together! Serve it with tortilla chips and enjoy!
So I was holding a chip out for my picture, and without me noticing my little puppy, Lucky, snuck up and started eating it. I had to take pictures. 🙂
- 2 cans of black beans
- 1 can of whole kernel corn
- 2 large tomatoes chopped
- 1/2 of a red onion chopped
- 1/4 a cup cilantro chopped (garnish)
- 1 large avocado diced (garnish)
- 1 Tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 3-4 Tablespoons lime juice
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Put all ingredients in a bowl, accept avocados and cilantro.
- Cover and chill.
- Garnish with avocados and cilantro.
- Serve with tortilla chips.