So, one of my favorite places to eat out is Subway! I LOVE their sandwiches! I always get either ham or turkey on white bread, with lettuce, olives, tomatoes, Swiss cheese, and LOTS of vinegar. And, sometimes I get a cookie. 🙂 These are my favorite, so when I made this recipe I was delighted!
This recipe is the best! I found it on subwayathome.blogspot.com. These bake pretty good, and the batch makes about 4 dozen. BUT just warning you, these don’t do very well if you store them in the fridge over night, and then bake them. You want to bake them all at the same time.
I just can’t stop saying how much I love these! Whats your favorite type of cookie? This is DEFINITELY mine! They have been my favorite for years!
So guys, I know I missed teacher appreciation week. It really snuck up on me this year! Part of the reason was that I missed school the week before, when they told every one, and this last Monday I was sick. 🙁 So sorry, I will try to get it next year. 🙂
- 1 pound of butter (4 sticks)
- 1 2/3 cups brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated (white) sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 4 1/4 cups all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 12 oz. bag white chocolate chips
- 1 1/4 cup macadamia nuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Place flour, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl and mix.
- Set aside.
- In a large stand mixer, cream butter, and scrape down sides.
- Add brown sugar, beat, and scrape down sides.
- Add white sugar, beat until fluffy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating after each one.
- Add vanilla, and scrape down sides.
- On low speed, add flour mixture, a couple cups at a time. Mix well.
- Add white chocolate chips and macadamia nuts, mixing only until the chips and nuts are completely mixed in.
- Use a cookie scoop to scoop out and place on cookie sheets.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Transfer to cooling racks.
- DO NOT over mix. You want them to be thick.