Ok I know… These are just chocolate chip cookies… the most original recipe ever. BUT, these aren’t just any cookie. They are so good! They are melt in your mouth, amazing cookies! Plus, they have white and milk chocolate chips in them! And guys, I figured out my posting schedule! (more about that below!)
Oh! SO tempting to just eat them all day! They are out in the kitchen right now! I have to hold myself back! These are one of the best cookies I’ve tried! The only problem… My sisters keep begging for them! I had to let them bring one in their lunches! 🙂
Another thing is I think I FINALLY figured out what my posting schedule is going to be! I think I’m going to try to post every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday! Now, I know that’s A LOT… Sooo… please understand if I miss a day once in a while. I will try really hard not to though! 🙂 Ok.. Ok one more thing… I probably shouldn’t be saying this but I’m super excited!! There are going to be some really awesome organization posts coming up here soon! I’ve been prepping for them for a looong time now! I am super excited even thinking about it! Ahh I can hardly wait! I’d better not say any more!
Ok no more waiting 🙂 here’s the recipe I know your dying for!
- 2 1/4 cup flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 cup butter(room temperature)
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 3.4 oz package vanilla pudding (the dry kind in a box)
- 2 room temperature eggs
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
- In a small bowl, sift together flour and baking soda. Set aside.
- In a mixer cream together butter and both sugars.
- Beat in the instant pudding until well mixed.
- Add in eggs and vanilla.
- Add in flour mixture.
- Stir in both chocolate chips.
- Let dough refrigerate for at least 1-2 hours.
- Once refrigerated preheat oven to 335 Fahrenheit.
- Drop golf-ball sized balls on cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10-11 mins.
- Remove immediately and let cool on cooling rack.