Hi guys! Guess what I had for lunch a couple days ago? Yep! I had these mini taco bowls! These are so good! They are like mini taco salads! Yum, right? They are perfect for a party or get together!
I found this recipe at: http://www.passionforsavings.com/mini-taco-bowls-recipe/
- Tortilla shells
- Whatever toppings you like!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Heat each tortilla in microwave for 30 seconds
- Using a 3 inch cutter (like a jar lid) cut out circles in the tortilla. ( I could fit 4 on each tortilla)
- Place in mini cupcake pan folding where needed
- Place in oven for 12 mins. or until crispy
- Add whatever toppings you like!